Avid Group is an electrical contracting company with Low Voltage and Medium Voltage switch-board assembly capability in Western Australia. Avid Group started initially in the power generation and control systems industry 15 years ago. Avid extends representation reaching remote and overseas locations, such as the Burrup, the Kimberley, Karratha, West Africa and Singapore.
Our expertise is based on many years of collective experience, allowing us to draw from a broad range of skills and services to suit our customers’ specific requirements. Avid Group strength is the power of the electricians, project management and administration working together in unison within the organisation. Our main focus always revolves around safety first from maintaining generators, understanding arc flash safety, communicating the importance of hierarchy of engineering controls to arc containment of switchboards and periodic and predictive maintenance of your electrical site.
AVID Group has years of collaborative experience in working together on your electrical projects with design services from engineering, procurement, manufacturing, assembly, factory acceptance testing, onsite installation, commissioning and long-term maintenance of the assets.
AVID has proven capability in providing electrical facilities maintenance services and long-term contracts to our customers in Western Australia. We look after our customers electrical network from: high voltage switch-gear, thermo-graphy survey, partial discharge monitoring, transformer oil testing, cable testing, VLF, high pot, ductor, to mission critical data centers.
AVID Group Electrical services offering includes:
- Electrical, electronic, control, data and communication contracting and drafting services
- Comprehensive industrial site throughout Western Australia – installation, commissioning, preventive maintenance and repair services
- Infrastructure installation, commissioning, maintenance and repair services
- Design and manufacture of high voltage, medium voltage and low voltage switchboards utilizing type tested switchgear with arc absorber technology
- Design and manufacture of type tested IEC 61439 motor control centres using Schneider, ABB, Siemens, Eaton and Terasaki components
- Programming, installation and commissioning of control equipment including PLCs
- Mission-critical uninterruptible power supply systems (AC & DC) and standby power generation
- Energy management audits and lighting, arc flash labeling and studies
To download AVID capability statement, please click below:AVID capability statement
ISO 9001 Quality – Compass Assurance