AVID provides Quality Assurance (ISO) testing, inspection, and certification solutions to help our clients to manage, improve, and protect their power generation assets. We can also help with transformer oil testing services.
We are able to provide these control system design services
- Software Development for various Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA)
- Functional Specifications
- Design Documentation and As-build drawings
- Cause and Effect Tables
- Equipment Configuration, Control System Network Layout Diagrams and Communication Architecture Design
- Operator Interface Manuals (OIM)
- Instrument Lists, PLC I/O Lists, P&ID & Electrical Drawing Reviews and Markups
- Maintenance & Backups
- Instrument Loop / PLC fault finding and verification.
Our services also include detailed factory acceptance testing with supporting documentation, on-site commissioning and on-going site support.
Process control and automation engineering
Our Process Control and Automation Engineering team provides Control System Designs for both upgrades and modification to existing Plant and Equipment, along with solutions for new installations.
Our experience and success is evident in the client relationships we have developed, including:
- Woodside Energy
- NRW Civil & Mining Contracting
- Action Mining Services
- Global GMEC
- Cummins South Pacific
- PR Power
- SapuraClough Java Offshore
- Energy Developments Limited
- Energy Power Systems Australia
- Central Park CBRE
- Petro Min Engineers
- Transfield Worley
- SE Power
- Quadrant (formerly Apache)
- Zenith Pacific
- Water Corp